Image and content License Agreement.
This is a legal agreement between you and solidstate 3d Ltd. Please read the entire agreement before you request an imagery or content from Solidstate 3d Ltd. By requesting an image or content you hereby agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. The imagery and content on this site have been created and are owned by Solidstate 3d Ltd. and are protect by the intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom and International copyright conventions.
Solidstate 3d Ltd owns and maintains www.hdrishop.com
I. License terms for preview images.
Solidstate 3d hereby grants you the user a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable right to copy preview images from the website to your computer and use the images for the following limited applications: montages, comprehensive layouts and non-commercial in house presentations. This grant does NOT extend to the use of images or content for advertising, editorial use or promotional or any other use what so ever including using images within your website and you are not granted any derivative, electronic or digital rights or any other rights whatsoever. A derivative work is anything sourced from or referenced from a pre-existing image. All rights not expressly granted above are reserved by Solidstate 3d Ltd without any limitation. Usage of the images beyond the rights granted in this agreement constitutes willful copyright infringement and is punishable to the fullest extent of the law.
II. License terms for images and content.
- Solidstate 3d Ltd hereby grants you the user a world wide, non-transferable, non-exclusive royalty free license to use the imagery and content on this website for the uses described below. Should the content or imagery be used in a way that is not permitted below, this will constitute copyright infringement.
- The user may make a single (1) back-up copy and this Imagery and Content and this license agreement must be kept with said copy.
- The user may not redistribute the content or imagery on this site (unless otherwise stated) without purchasing additional licenses for each copy will constitute a violation of this agreement.
III. Permitted Usage.
The user may:
- Use is permitted for imagery for product, editorial, promotional, products, software, advertisements, packaging, marketing material, school assignments, presentations, animations, catalogues and brochures providing that the usage complies with all other terms stipulated in this agreement.
- Use for entertainment applications including editorials, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, books and book covers, newsletters, films or videos, broadcast and theatrical presentations.
- Use for educational purposes (non profit making)
- Use for non-commercial Illustration.
- The imagery and content cannot be used in any other way than stipulated in the terms of this agreement.
IV. Prohibited Usage.
The user may not:
- Sell, re-sell, sub-license, repackage, assign, rent, gift, lend, donate or in any way redistribute the imagery or content on this site.
- Use any of the imagery or content within any product with the intention of sale for the purposes of profit or personal gain.
- Reproduce any of the imagery or content on this website other than in the terms outlined under clause III.
- Represent themselves as the original creator, owner or exclusive licensee of the imagery or content on this website.
- Integrate any part of the content in any logo, service mark, trade mark, design or device.
- Use any part of the imagery or content on or purchased from this website which could reasonably bring Solidstate 3d Ltd into disrepute.
- Integrate any of the imagery or content that could be considered obscene, defamatory, immoral, infringing, offensive, pornographic or otherwise unlawful.
- Use the content which could in any way breach the rights of any third party.
- Post images or content on a web server or network or any device used by others.
- Display the imagery or content in a format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via peer-to-peer, torrents or any other file sharing organisation.
- This agreement can be terminated at any time by, but is effective until all imagery and content including all back-ups/archives are destroyed and any use of the imagery and/or content is discontinued.
- Should any user fail to comply with the term outlined in this agreement, Solidstate 3d Ltd holds the right to terminate the agreement at any time. Should Solidstate 3d exercise this right the user must cease using the imagery or content immediately and delete any back-ups. If required written confirmation of this must be provided.
- Solidstate vfx Ltd. reserves the right to amend or revoke this image and content license agreement in part or in full at any time it deems necessary.
VI. User Indemnity.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Solidstate 3d Ltd, harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising from the use of any imagery or any breach of this Agreement. If you utilise any imagery or content prior to purchase, Solidstate 3d Ltd is relieved of any liability for any claim concerning the use of said imagery or content since it was used without permission.
- This agreement is governed by United Kingdom, any dispute in connection with this agreement should be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- The user acknowledges that by purchasing or downloading any content from hdrishop.com, that they have read and understood and are in agreement with and therefore bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Should the user have any concerns or have any questions relating to this agreement please contact Stuart Rowbottom at Customerservice@hdrishop.com